Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The Shadow of the Wind (Limited Edition)
The epic story of the French Revolution in the historic 1881 oversized, extra-illustrated edition, featuring16 illustrations by Phiz and 9 watercolor portraits by Kyd
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." Easton Press is pleased to present an extraordinary reproduction of the rare 1881 two-volume, oversized, extra-illustrated edition of Charles Dickens' classic A Tale of Two Cities. This immortal story of the French Revolution features all 16 illustrations by the great Dickens illustrator Phiz, along with 9 vintage watercolor portraits by Kyd.
Limited to just 800 hand-numbered sets!
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spines.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page markers.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.