Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The Shadow of the Wind (Limited Edition)
The sultan who vanquished the Crusaders and built an Islamic empire…
Historian John Man tells the compelling story of the Islamic warrior’s rise to power, his struggle to unify the warring factions of his faith, and his battles to retake Jerusalem.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.