Writing Academic English, Fourth Edition (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 4) 4th Edition by Alice Oshima (Author), Ann Hogue (Author), US.
- A step-by-step approach guides students through the process of writing paragraphs and essays.
- Clear models and varied practice help students to develop confidence and a mature writing style.
- Examples with academic content prime students for college work.
- Appendices offer easy reference for key writing, grammar, and research information.
New to the Fourth Edition
- A chapter dedicated to each pattern of essay organization
- A chapter on argumentation and using material from outside sources
- Thought-provoking readings from authentic sources
- An expanded chapter on summary and paraphrase
- Instruction in the basics of research and documentation
Writing Academic English is also available with CriterionSM Publisher's Version, which provides instant online feedback on student writing:
Students simply submit their writing online and instantly receive personalized feedback on: Grammar, Usage, Style, Mechanics, Organization, and Development (essays only). Students can turn in better writing, and teachers can save time spent correcting drafts.
Click on the "Resources" link to order the edition with CriterionSM Publisher's Version
- Publisher: Pearson Longman; 4th edition (October 27, 2006)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 337 pages
- ISBN-10: 0131523597
- ISBN-13: 9780131523593
- Item Weight: 1.39 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.7 x 10.7 inches
Nội dung tùy chỉnh viết ở đây